DevvStream partners with project developers (and owners) to facilitate the implementation of actions that help reduce and remove carbon emissions from the atmosphere. We look for large, untapped opportunities that can have a large impact on key sectors of the economy across the globe.
We partner with these types of organizations:
- Renewable energy developers/owners
- Asset owners (land, buildings, infrastructure, etc)
- Commodity players (agriculture, natural resources, etc)
- Cleantech solution providers
We understand that every project and organization is unique, and pride ourselves on working with you to find the partnership that best fits your circumstances. In general, these are the two main types of partnerships:
DevvStream acts as your ‘carbon partner’ and acts as project developer on your behalf.
In this case, DevvStream handles the complete offset project, from project concept, to development, and maintenance, and sales of credits.
In exchange, DevvStream receives a percentage of the credits generated by your project.
DevvStream acts as your first client by signing an offtake agreement for future credits generated by the offset project.
In this case, you handle the development and maintenance of the offset project yourself, or through a third-party. DevvStream provides technical and commercial guidance throughout the process to ensure the success of the project.
What types of projects are we interested in partnerships?
DevvStream invests in both nature-based and technology-based projects. All projects must be eligible for internationally recognized offset programs and standards, and meet the highest quality criteria. Some examples include:
- Agriculture: regenerative agriculture, soil sequestration, methane capture, and more.
- Renewable energy: wind, solar, hydro, geothermal, and more.
- Buildings & construction: low-carbon materials, energy efficiency, fuel switching, carbon capture, and more.
- Oil & gas emissions reduction: carbon and methane capture and storage, oil well capping, and more.
- Industrial applications and chemical processes: fuel switching
- Waste management: waste-to-energy, recycling, recovery, and more.
- Carbon capture & storage (CCS/CCUS): Direct Air Capture (DAC), Carbon capture in concrete, carbon capture in plastics, and more.
- Transportation: fuel switching, modal shift, and more, in both ground, water and air transportation.
- Forestry: aforestation, improved forest management, and more.
- Blue carbon: mangroves, kelp and seaweed sequestration, and more.
Enabling Trust and Transparency in the Carbon Markets
Thanks to DevvStream’s partner, Devvio, project developers have the option to provide an additional layer of trust and transparency to credits generated by leveraging Devvio’s DevvX’s blockchain platform to track each credit generated thanks to robust data shared on the blockchain.
DevvESG is built on the world’s only ISO-compliant green blockchain, DevvX, and provides a comprehensive set of features for companies to leverage their credits in a broader AIR Methodology incorporating risk and performance analysis, full project transparency and provenance of data, and easy standardized ESG reporting. The tight coupling of DevvESG to DevvStream projects and credits adds unmatched trust and transparency to credit creation, acquisition, transactions, and retirement.
Contact us for a confidential discussion
Tell us about you and your project. We will review this information and reach out to set up a confidential phone or video conference within 5 business days.